1. Song that always makes you sad?
> "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban. It was one of the songs played during my dad's interment and since then whenever I hear the song, I miss my dad and it makes me sad that he is no longer with us.
2. Last thing you bought?
> Pink hat.
3. Last person you argued with?
> My mom, but not in a tense way. We were both trying to make a point, but all was okay - no raising of voice whatever.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
> Oh no. I rarely use peanut butter anyway.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
> "Alli-gates." The name of my alligator stuffed toy.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
> I planned to buy their very first CD, but I wasn't able to. :(
7. Favorite day of the week?
8. Favorite sundae topping?
> Cashew nuts.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
10. Most frequent song played?
> Checking my iPod, the one with the most number of times played is "Goodbye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
> "Angelito Batang Ama" on ABS-CBN. I love noontime drama shows!
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
> Basketball, since Hockey's quite difficult to play here in the Philippines (we don't have snow here and we don't have much ice skating rinks)
13. Date someone older or younger?
14. One place you could travel right now?
> I would like to travel south - Camiguin!
15. Do you use umbrellas?
> Yes. I don't always have an umbrella in my bag, but if I know it's going to be one hot sunny or one rainy day and I will be outdoors, I will really make an effort to bring an umbrella.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
> I am a Filipino and I still haven't heard the Canadian National Anthem, so no.
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
> Being a blogger!
Have a great Sunday, everyone!