21. Did you go to your high school prom?
> Nope, simply because we never had one at school.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
> 5:45am - gives me enough time to get dressed, stretch then go out to do my morning walk.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
> Around 10pm.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
> No, but I hope I won't be in one.
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
> When my dad was still alive, I was closer to him. Now that he's gone, I started getting closer to mom, and I am happy that we are now on the same page - before our gap was so wide, we don't even know each other even if we see each other everyday.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
> It doesn't end, I think.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
> The 60s. I love the outfit, I love the music.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
> Right now, I am wearing flip flops most of the time, so my favorite shoes ever was this pair. I bought it at a mall on sale - slightly over 2usd, but I got to use it so much! I still have this on my shoe rack, but it has retired already - the soles were made of wood and the very thin layer of foam can't cushion my feet anymore.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
> Sadly, I have given it all.
31. Were you in track and field?
> Nope. I wasn't the athletic type.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
> Yes. A classmate and I joined a song-writing competition... he wrote the song, I sang it, but we didn't win the first place (we were in second) because one of the judges sort of revenged on us after we threw so many questions at her students (questions that made her students look like they didn't know what they were doing) at a different category of the week-long Math and Science Week.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
> Pineapple and Papaya.