36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
37. Baseball hat or toque?
> I'd go for a toque... I'm more of a foodie than a sportsperson.
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
> I shampoo my hair first.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
> Dry toothbrush with the toothpaste, then I run water on it before putting it in my mouth.
40. Pen or pencil?
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
> Not yet... come to think of it, I haven't entered a casino yet.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
> Not yet.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
44. Have you thrown up at work?
> Just one time - I was so sick that time, but I had to report for work.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
> Oh yes.
46. How many shoes do you have?
> One pair of running shoes, two pairs of sandals, three pairs of flip flops.
47. Who was your first roommate?
> Technically, it was my nanny. Hahaha.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
> Oh... drunk is a word I haven't felt/experienced yet. I can drink a lot, but I don't get drunk.
49. What was your first job?
> I was part of the production team for a comedy/gag show on TV.
50. What was your first car?
> I haven't bought one yet.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
> My paternal grandmother's funeral - I was only 1 year old that time.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
> Mrs. Vita. Her first name I can't recall anymore.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
> I went to Bohol with K - November 2008.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
> I didn't do this.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
> My best friend is Ahdz, and yes we are still very great friends.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
> La Union.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
> Now, it's Mr. Pipoy.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
> My parents' 25th wedding anniversary - they renewed their vows, and mom chose me as her bridesmaid.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
> Thank God for a brand new day.
61. What was the first concert you attended?
> Hanson's "Underneath World Tour" circa 2004. I hope to watch their upcoming concert here in Manila this coming March - I still don't have a ticket for it.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
> I only have the typical ear piercing. Tattoo, I have yet to have.
63. First celebrity crush?
> Tom Hanks.
Cheers to us thieves!