Those I wasn't able to do (or plan to work out on), I include for this year.
- To lose more weight. Well, I was able to lose 25lbs. in three months, I still have about 51lbs. to lose and if I can't lose all that this year, I hope to lose more than half of it.
- Make time for God. Yes, I do say my prayers and I shout out my gratitude to the Lord, but I still lack that "one on one" moment with Him. This year, I will make time to have a moment with God. Also, I will start hearing mass every Sundays.
- Love myself more. First on the list was to hone my skills and passions more. I will take pride in what I can do and learn how to speak my mind and be assertive. I will be less dependent on others and I will stand on my feet. Lastly, I have to instill in my mind that I don't need to be in a relationship just to feel loved. I may or may not meet Mr. Right this year, but that's okay. Being single is a blessing and I will be okay even if I am. My time will come, I know.
- Be a role model. I am but a small voice, yes... but I know I can still inspire people.
- Go for the healthier option. Despite traveling the road to weight loss, I still am a foodie and a food blogger. This year, I will go for restaurants serving healthy dishes, or choose the healthy options even if I am in a fast food. Same goes for products - if I see something that is lesser in fat, sodium and/or sugar, the better.
- Enroll myself in a gym. I need to tone my arms and thighs... and I know gym equipments will help me with this dilemma.
- Stop being a worrywart. I included this last year and it's still here. I really should learn how to see the world in rose colored spectacles.
- Explore my crazy side. I am such a manang, I know. This year, I just want to be crazy - letting down my guard a bit and not worry about how awful I look when I go crazy. Aside from that, I will also not think much about how people perceive me; if they think I am ugly or awful, I won't care anymore. Life's short to worry about how they will think about me.
- Live life to the fullest. We only have one life. By the end of the year, I want to reflect more on the goodness about life rather than the "What Ifs."
- Love. This my "One Little Word" this year, and I want this to be that one word that would describe my year.
I will make a report first day of July as to how I am going through these resolutions. Life surely is the best gift we have received from God, and since it's uncertain how long or short life will be for me, I really want to start living life the way I should: accepting the wholeness of it.