1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love?
> I would feel sad, yes, but that would not stop me from watching the series, because I watched it mainly because of its story and not because of its characters. An example... I loved "Grey's Anatomy" the moment a local TV network aired it, and for the first two seasons of the show, I really loved Isaiah Washington's character (Dr. Preston Burke), and I was so sad to learn that he (the actor) got dismissed because of his actions against fellow show actor, and his character has to be taken off the show. Still, the show is now on its 8th season, and I am still a big fan of it! I understand that actors' contracts end - some get renewed others aren't, and as long as the whole story of the show serves its purpose, I will still continue watching it.
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
> That I can be a little quiet at first, but as time goes by, I can actually be a wacky person.
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it?
> Biting the hard skin on the sides of my nails. I don't like seeing people biting their nails (at times I would stop them if I see them - if I know them personally, of course), but at times I just see myself biting the skin on the sides of my nails, especially when I am thinking of what to write.
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
> There is no one in particular, and I do have a long patience (I do get disappointed and annoyed easily, but I don't get angry that quick), but if someone would do things to insult me (or my family) or test my patience by bullying me and keep doing it, time will come that I will really get angry.
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
> Ahhh.... a small bungalow (two bedrooms) with a spacious kitchen, a place where I can use the computer and hopefully do scrapbook layouts - with a good lighting and ventilation at the countryside near a body of water (particularly a picturesque river or pond or maybe a beach) where I can plant vegetables and flowering plants. While it is located at the countryside, I sure want it to also be near (at least a ride away) from the school, hospital, marketplace / shopping center), and the house should have an Internet connection. :)
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
> Hmmmm... I can't think of any.
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
> Since the All Saints / Souls Day is approaching... probably, I'd speak something about my dad - how sorry I was, how thankful I was that I became his daughter.
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
> I still haven't attended a movie premiere, actually.
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign?
> Do as what the sign says, but will drive around and stop when I see an exotic animal to shoot it.... using my camera. :)
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
> Accckkk... am not good at this!
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
> Ernie and Bert! Or... maybe Cookie Monster, so he can have all my cookies - he will definitely make a good fitness buddy. Harharhar!
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you?
> Oh no.
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?
14. You've just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
> Actor - Robert Downey, Jr. Actress - Kate Winslet.
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it?
> None. I stand by everything I say.
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?
> Hanson... still. Gosh, I love them!
17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
> I guess no. I am already having a difficult time managing my time, I'd rather blog and edit pictures and do my assignments rather than read a journal.
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf?
> "How to Turn Yourself into a Doormat"
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year?
> Not sure.
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?
> Of course not! There are so many things that are renewable, let marriage be something that is for keeps.