- 10 - Mom, sis and I went to shops to check for clothes, shoes, and things might want to buy as gifts, and after a few minutes of roaming around, we entered the nearby mall. My mom was contemplating on buying some curtains on sale so while she was busy, I took a picture of this Santa Claus ornament on sale as well. We didn't buy anything. Hahaha.
- 11 - Seeing some snow peas at the market reminded me of a recipe I wanted to try, so I bought it and cooked the dish.
- 12 - Quite late, yes... but at we finally set up our little Christmas tree!
- 13 - A very cute Hibiscus flower taken from our neighbor's garden.
- 14 - A cocoon I saw while tending our garden that morning.
- 15 - While walking to the market, I told my brother the woman in front of us wore her shirt at the correct day of the week. Took this using my cell phone so it was a bit blurry (we were walking), but the shirt read, "Thursday Sucks."
- 16 - I ambushed mom and sister's closet to check some clothes I can fit into... and when I tried on my sister's sleeveless blouse, she wasn't at all pleased. Not because I lost weight, but because pretty soon, I can fit into all of her clothes. Hahahaha.
I still have a lot of excess weight to lose (about 50 more pounds), but I am not in a rush... I am savoring each moment and each milestones... as well as the disappointments and the heartaches in between.