This week, I got a little sick. Not really life threatening, but I was annoyed because I couldn't do anything - besides having a "Grey's Anatomy" marathon. It was a good compromise, but I seriously miss doing my routines.
Anyhoo... stories behind the pictures:
- 03 December - I was able to jog today, but while catching my breath, I saw this little flower with a little bug on it. Happy to have my cell phone cooperating with me to capture it wonderfully.
- 04 December - A heart-shaped leaf I saw while walking to the market; it was a rainy afternoon, making the leaf sort of washed away, but the left kept still. Tough heart!
- 05 December - Tried a new nail art, this one didn't come out good, but I tried it with pink nail polish as my base and it came out good the second time I tried it.
- 06 December - I am training myself not to eat pork, so I was thankful I found a great veggie dish that used egg as the protein. It was a simple dish, something any newbie cooks can cook at home.
- 07 December - Mom took home a cake roll - Dulce de Leche (sweet milk) by Goldilocks. It was a very tasty cake, and my siblings loved it so much. I only had a thin slice, just to be able to taste it was already okay for me.
- 08 December - A picture of the road near the market place at dusk; something I took while brother and I were walking around the market place to buy ingredients for our dinner that day.
- 09 December - It rained almost every day that week; seeing this plant of ours with lots of water drops just made me take a picture of it before I went to the market.
I am very fine now, which means I can go back to my fitness routines starting tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. Time to get sweaty and jiggle the fats away!