26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
> Of course!
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
> Hate - that beep at the hospital indicating a person just died; Love - a baby laughing his/her heart out.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
> I will go back to October 2008, but I won't divulge the details.
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
> Nope... but I do respect it.
30) How about aliens?
> Nope as well.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
> Losing weight.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
> Hospital, the day my dad died.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
> I guess so.
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
> Eric Dane (of Grey's Anatomy). He's my DILF. Hmmm... McSteamy! :)
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
> It is something we make.
36) Define “Art”.
> Hmmmm... I am not really an artsy person, so I don't know.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
> Achieving balance between communication, love, trust, compromise and yes, sex (and the cuddles and hugs and cheesy notes).
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
> "What a Wonderful World / Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version.
40) Where were you yesterday?
> At the tiangge, with mom and sis.
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
> The one where I fell hard because my cat Teddy tried to catch up to me; I used my right hand/arm to protect myself and it sort of dislocated my elbow. I couldn't lift my right arm for a week, but I never really went to the doctor, I just let it heal by itself.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
> None that I can think of... but I am bookmarking a lot of digital scrapbook sites/blogs lately.
43) What's up?
> Nothing much... same old awesome me. Hahahahaha!
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
> I don't know... if there's one, I'd just let the people behind it twist their tongues; not worth my time to go into it.
45) Do you believe in real magic?
> A little.
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
> For a while. In its own time, I'd let go and forgive and all's well.
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
> It wouldn't be a secret if I'd tell it.
49) Where is your best friend?
> At work.
50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
> *laughs out loud* I don't think I'd say it here.