Since this is my personal blog and I do have different sides, let me just list down my wishlist separated by the my different facets.
For the traveler in me, I want...
- Backpack. I do love my cloth sling bag I bought while on a trip to Banaue (Ifugao), but at times I can't use it especially during rainy days.
- Round trip tickets to Batanes with pocket money. Traveling there is just so expensive!
- Wawa Dam. I have always wanted to go there; have planned it numerous times, but I still can't travel there.
For the Photographer and Life Artist in me, I want...
- DSLR Camera with Macro Lens. Usually, DSLR cameras are purchased with the kit lens on, so the kit lens is already part of the package, but I do wish to own a macro lens because I do love photographing small objects - be it flowers and insects. Also, macro lens can also be used in photographing food, something I am leaning towards to. I can go with any DSLR Camera - be it the most basic or the most lavish one... I just want to graduate from being a point and shoot camera user and take photography a notch higher.
- Food Photography Workshop. Food is something I take pictures of every single day, and since my food blog, Tara, Let's Eat! is the one with the most visitors, I just think I owe it to my readers to provide them with good food photographs, so they will be encouraged to try eating or cooking it, too. There are so many food photography tips available online, yes... but I know you'd agree with me that reading books and attending classes are two different things.
- Light Box. Our house has poor lighting, making food photography difficult for me especially during nighttime. I just want to own a light box (be it store purchased or DIY) just so I would have a good source of light when photographing my food.
- Project Life (Amber Collection). I so miss doing scrapbooks, but I still can't find a way to get back at it because I still lack some items and I feel scrapbooking can be a bit overwhelming. Project Life is a good way of telling life stories with a scrapbook vibe without having to use much embellishments and scrapbook materials.
- Printer. Simply because I do want to print out images taken from my daily life and compile them together to tell the story without asking one to check my galleries online.
- 2012 Planner. Hopefully those ones with big spaces, so I have a lot of space to write on. If I can get an executive diary, the better.
For the Kikay in me, I want...
- Nail Polish. Lots and lots of nail polish! I do love the pinkish/reddish hues, but I can go with any color. :) Brand isn't so important, I just put on a picture of Orly nail polish because I find them expensive at p300 each bottle. :)
- Lingerie! I am losing weight and I can feel my undies becoming a bit loose now, time to update the lingerie drawer.
- Make Up. Well, am not so much of a make up person, but I do want to have new blush on and lipstick.
- Shoes. Simply because I don't have much to wear. :D
- My Christmas Dress. I still don't have anything to wear for this year's annual family photoshoot.
For the Slenderella in me, I want...
- Arm Band for iPod Nano. It's much more fun to walk outside while listening to some tunes (as it helps you with your pacing), but at times I couldn't take my iPod with me because my leggings or my jogging pants didn't have a pocket to hold my iPod. Having this one makes me just walk and jog without having to think of my gadget and just focus on my walk.
- Running Shoes. I am such a heavy weight that my current shoes are showing signs of wear and tear. While I can still walk and jog with it, I just think having a new pair will be sweet. :)
- Gloves with Weights. Simply because it can get a little tiring holding on to the dumbbells for quite a long time.
- Heart Rate Monitor. One that looks like a wristwatch, which can help me track my heart rate while walking, jogging or doing my video workouts.
- Gym Membership. Just so I can use the expensive equipments, which can help me tighten loose skin - especially on my upper arm and tummy areas.
For the Foodie in me, I want...
- Immersion Blender. Just so I can whip up soups from vegetables with ease.
- Plates, Bowls, Cups, Linens. Of different designs and sizes, just to help me with presenting different dishes from my kitchen.
- Measuring Cups. Those that aren't dome-shaped. If there are rectangular, or square ones, I'd be happy with it.
- Turbo Broiler. I just want to cook roasted chicken this holidays, and we can't use our old Turbo Broiler because our neighbor neglectfully washed the motor and it's dysfunctional now.
- 1 Year Magazine Subscription to any or all of these culinary magazines: Yummy, FOOD, and Appetite.
The video and images posted here aren't mine, I got them online following an image search, the video and images belong to their respective owners.