23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
> Only when I am completely alone in the house.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
> I want to be a cute chubby gray cat. Cats are cute, sweet... yet quite demanding and bossy - kinda like me, actually. Hahaha.
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
> Hair color isn't important at all.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
> I'd rather be left deaf. I sure might not hear the wonderful words from my dear family and friends, but I can still see and read the words. I'd rather see the beauty and chaos of the world.
27. Do you have any special talents?
> Hmmm... I don't know.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
> Take off my footwear and feel the cold floor. :) If I see any of my cats first, I'd carry them - hug and kiss them first.
29. Do you like horror or comedy?
> Comedy. I am such a scaredy-cat when it comes to horror movies.
30. Are you missing anyone?
> Yes. I miss K a lot (we don't talk that much lately, darn YM - it keeps kicking me out).
31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
> In the countryside.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
> My sister.
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
> I would date Robbie Williams!
34. What did you dream last night?
> Oh gosh, I already forgot.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
> Figure Skates.
36. Are you named after anyone?
> Not anyone... I am named after the song "Jennifer" by Bobby Sherman
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
> Tequila! I can even drink it as is - no chasers, no limes, no salt!
38. Non alcoholic drink?
39. Have you ever been in love?
> Of course! I'd be abnormal if I haven't been in love at age 31!
40. Do you sing in the shower?
> At times.
41. Have you ever been arrested?
42. What is your favorite Holiday?
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
> I don't know. I mean, I am 200+ lbs.... I will surely try my best to lose weight without getting flabby all over, but if I do get flabby and I have the money, I might consider having a surgery just to make the skin firmer.
44. Have you ever caught a fish?
> Not yet. I hope someday I will try fishing.
Get well soon, Bud!