1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
> Never. I do wipe it with a soft cloth, yes.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
> 33 years. K is now 64, I am 31. :)
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
> Not yet, thank heavens.
4. Were you popular in high school?
> Not as popular as some of my classmates, but popular enough to win a position at the central student council. :)
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
6. Are looks important?
> It is, but not so.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
8. By what age would you like to be married?
> Before, I hoped to get married by 27... I am 31 now and still single, so now I hope by the time I reach 35 I will meet the man who would become my husband.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
> In a way, yes.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
> Of course! Everyday is a day to learn.
11. Are you a good tipper?
> I think so.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
> I am a very thrift person, I think I paid about 50 pesos for the haircut, then tipped the hairdresser 30 pesos.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
14. Have you ever peed in public?
> Not for the public to see, but I did pee outside of our house. Hahaha.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
> "With You in Your Dreams" by Hanson.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
> Of course!
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
> Crispy pata, Chicharon, Spaghetti Alfredo with Meatballs.
18. Beatles or Stones?
> Beatles forever!
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
> No one. I am not in the position to answer this.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
> I always go for hard liquor, but I don't drink that much and that often.
21. Do you have any phobias?
> I have a strong fear of dolls (especially those that move), but I don't consider it as a phobia... just a strong fear.
22. What are your plans for the future?
> Get myself to wear a two-piece bikini.