76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
> Disney! My favorite character is Donald Duck, so I'd always choose him over Bugs Bunny.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
> If there will be some peacock there, I'd run to them first. I just love it when a peacock flashes his feathers.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
> Of course!
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
> Hahahahaha. This question made me laugh, but I think, if the earth abruptly stops, then we would fly off, kinda like when a vehicle abruptly stops and the passengers would be off their seats. Now, if it would progressively rotate slowly until it stops, then I think we wouldn't.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
> Traveling. I really, really want to see places, embrace the culture, take pictures from there, eat their foods.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
> Well, I surely can't pick any, as I love this little word called "democracy."
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
> The equator! I think it's much better to take a dip than to walk across the icy waters.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
> Listening to music. Television is where I was able to see the world, learn stuff, and so much more. We have radios and a stereo here at home, and I own an iPod, but I rarely use them. Television, that's something I turn on everyday aside from my net book.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
> Selfless act.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
> "As Told by Ginger," from Nickelodeon. It's one of my favorite cartoon series.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
> Liver... especially chicken's.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
> My Internet connection.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
> Well, I guess I am. When I was a kid, the newspaper would always publish a coupon page devoted to one supermarket, and brother and I would clip those we wanted to buy for a discount. Just today, KFC was having a p100 (usd2.32) off their bucket meal, and I just clipped it and hope the family could use it.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
> Ah yes! A postcard from Willa, a blogger friend who lives in Canada.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
> Sailing. I am a bit afraid of the water, so it's nice if I could conquer that fear.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
> Oooh, Star Trek! I loved this show. Anyway, I think the word "deconstructed" means the person is not the same anymore. It's like when you caught accident and you lose one of your arms, you may still be the same person, but you're not the same anymore. Get it?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
> I guess I could say cockroaches. I am not afraid of it per se (I even took pictures of it in macro), it's just that I hate it when their icky, spiky feet would walk on my skin.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
> "Carpe Diem."
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
> A skirt made of crepe paper.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
> Pizza with lots and lots of cheese!
96. What are your parents interested in?
> ...giving their kids the best life.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
> Yep yep! Whenever brother and I would spend summer vacation in our paternal hometown, we would shake tree branches hoping some beetles would fall off, and we would keep it in jars with leaves.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
> A source of light, some food, and some bottled water.
Cheers to us thieves!
*** Jenn ***