51. Make up a definition for the following silly words:
Fruitgoogle: Search engine made solely for fruits.
Ambytime: An ambidextrous' "me time."
Asscactus: Another term of "butt cramps," the feeling like your bottoms are already growing thorns because of too much sitting.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
> A personalized greeting card.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
> These little dolls "Santa Claus" gave to me Christmas of 1984. Well, I knew that time that it was from my mom because I could recognize her writing. I could just be four years old that time, but it was one of the many moments I would never forget because I remembered asking mom why would she write "From Santa Claus" instead of writing "From Mom." She just answered that Santa Claus had so much houses to go through so he would just let moms write the message on his behalf. Yeah right, mom. Hahahaha.
I thought I lost these dolls, but a few days before sis and I went vacationing last February, I saw the dolls near the laundry area, and although it saddened me that the dolls didn't have much hair anymore (it was so brittle now), I am happy to have a little piece of my childhood.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
> Three. One in the living room, one in mom's room, and one in brother's room, which he uses as the desktop computer monitor as well.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
> Photo walking.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
> I feel as if God was communicating with me personally. I rarely see rainbows, but since the rainbow is God's proof that He will never end the world again through flood, seeing a rainbow is something magical for me.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
> Nope, I don't think so.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
> Market place! Really, it is my idea of paradise. I just love the market place!
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
> Yes I believe in God.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
> For some reason, no. I know God is so merciful that He would never let anyone live in hell.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
> Do a jumpshot in a wobbly hanging bridge and injured a toe by doing so. Hahahaha.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
> I seriously don't know what.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
> No... because I didn't know there is one.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
> A national family day - a day when family will just stay at home so they could catch up with their lives. Too many parents are way too busy working and kids were busy playing computer games or staying online or be with friends that sometimes family members just don't know their own family anymore.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
> I cannot think of any.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
> I basically laugh at any joke, that I can't choose just one from the many jokes there is.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
> Fun? Oooohhhh.. Enchanted Kingdom!
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
> I think all of us have our have our own deep dark secrets.
71. What is under your bed right now?
> Just dust.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
> Go home. The best place in the world for me will always be right at home, where I could be with my family and cats.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
> Sadly, I don't drive.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
> "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus. Hahahahaha!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
> "What a Wonderful World," Rod Stewart's version. My dad asked me for a dance when we watched Rod Stewart's concert aired on television.
Cheers to us thieves!
*** Jenn ***