This list is totally random and is not based on priority. I have a little notebook where I write the things I wanted to do the minute I thought about it and just wrote it here in order that I thought about them. Here goes:
- Learn how to swim.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Let the Pacific Ocean kiss my toes.
Own a laptop.
- Set foot in all the provinces in the Philippines and take at least one picture to prove it.
Manicure my own finger nails. Getting myself published (or the picture I have taken). Cook the perfect adobo.
- Own a DSLR camera.
- Attend photography classes.
- Stand on our house's roof and enjoy the view.
- Get a tattoo - a real one, not just henna.
- Fly business class.
- Be at 150lbs.
See a real waterfalls.
- Do something extreme.
- Ride the bicycle.
- Dance with an ethnic tribe.
- Wear a two-piece swimsuit in public.
Visit a volcano's crater.
- Go to an elevated place and shout out all my rants and raves.
- Be nominated for the Philippine Blog Awards.
- Own any original DKNY product.
- Camp out.
- Milk a goat or a cow.
- Ride a real helicopter.
- Take the zipline.
Cross a hanging bridge.
- Do horse back riding.
- Feed a wild animal.
- Learn how to use the chopsticks.
- Learn how to belly dance.
- Eat at an Indian Restaurant.
- Meet chef Jackie Ang-Po in person.
- Run a marathon.
- Fit into my sister's dress.
- Have a boodle fight with my family.
Wear a pair of red shoes.
- Wear a pair of yellow shoes.
- Play in the rain (as an adult).
Do a 5 or more movie marathon in 24 hours.
- Read one book a month for an entire year.
Visit 7 churches in one day.
- Eat French Macarons.
- Cook all the recipes printed in a particular magazine / cookbook.
- Ride Enchanted Kingdom's "Space Shuttle."
- Bake a muffin.
- Harvest coffee.
- Grow a flowering plant from its seed and harvest at least a dozen flowers.
Jump up and down on a bed.
- Join a Scott Kelby's photo walk
- Join Canon Photo Marathon.
- Meet Raimund Marasigan in person.
Lose 10 lbs. in one month.
- To have a baby photo shoot.
- Have my own lingerie photo shoot.
- Be a part of the Project Headshot.
- Gym for at least one hour for 30 days straight.
- Interview a celebrity.
Well, some are funny, others seemed easy to achieve, the others seemed impossible. But, like my friend Joey said, the list have to be realistic so the one making it will actually do it. As I go through life, things will be crossed out, things will be added... but hopefully I can do it all.
Wish me luck!
*** Jenn ***