My gratitude list for this week:
- Being witness to God's work of wonder. I am starting to love walking now. :)
- Living a not so sedentary life now - thanks to the morning walk/jog.
- The T-Shirt my friend Zen gave me. It was very small for me, but it did give me motivation. Zen's one of my very special friends, so receiving a shirt from him is as important as well. Mom said I should just give it to my sister since it wouldn't fit me, but then again, why would I give something special, when I can just exert all of my effort to make myself fit the shirt?
- A very fun Easter Sunday celebration at the Enchanted Kingdom. It's so great to be "on top of the world" again - thanks to the park's oh so big Ferris Wheel. Aside from that, I was also able to touch a real white lion, and I was able to celebrate Easter Sunday with bloggers around the Metro. Thank you for the invitation, Enchanted Kingdom!
- Sharing hearty laughs with my family. Since mom took a leave of absence due to her eye operation, us family are always together and it's great seeing mom's sense of humor... she's becoming like a sibling to us now, and I am happy that I can share things with her with ease.
- Receiving an e-mail from my British friend K saying that he already has a ticket for his trip to the Philippines in November.
- Painting my toenails.
For sure there are still so many reasons to be thankful for, but I am writing this in a random way, so for now, here is my list. Might edit it later though. :)
Thank you for reading my post!
*** Jenn ***