It was a very surprising message. I never really expect for her to message me because of the conflict involving her family here in the neighborhood, and our family is one of the active people who opposed to their actions. Personally, she and I don't have any conflict, and because she came to me nicely, I saw no reason why I shouldn't be nice to her as well.
While I was in La Union, she and other former classmates went on a trip to Coron, and from time to time she would send me text messages. When they got home from the trip, she sent me a message saying her sincerest gratitude. You're welcome.
On to my own gratitude list for this week:
- Getting myself published.
- My elbow healing. I can still feel pain and I still can't get it straight, but I am thankful that I can go back to things I love doing.
- A weekend lunch out with the family last Sunday.
- A movie night with mom and sis last Monday.
- Slowly catching up on the photo uploads.
- Messages from friends.
- Invitation to events - I am so itching to take pictures outside home.
- Pomelos from mom. I love it!
That's all I could think of right now - I am blogging in random.
...thanks for stopping by!
*** Jenn ***