Like what I told in my last post, I wasn't online for more than a week, but I am so thankful that our neighbor has an unused computer monitor, which they let me take home to use. I am not sure just until when I can use their monitor, but as soon as we get a new one, or they decide to have their CPU fixed, I will be using this monitor. Borrowing something from a neighbor took some courage to do, but overall, I am just happy and thankful to have very kind and great neighbors.
Some other things I am thankful for this week:
- Being able to capture macro pictures with flash. When I first tried doing it, I really can't pull it off, now I can do it with ease. Great!
- Hearing Hanson's new songs through their "Stand Up, Stand Up" EP. I am hoping I could get my own copy of it.
- Receiving a copy of Queen's "Greatest Hits 1" album. Thanks, Mr. Green! You're an angel... really.
- Mommy Teddy giving birth to three kittens. This picture above was taken when she went near me to rest after feeding her kitties. Mommy Teddy's one sweet cat, I hope her kitties will be as sweet as her, too.
- Eating dinner out with the family.
- Meeting my SFC household leader, Teacher Rhona for a short chit-chat.
- Totally sick-free! No more flu, please!
- Receiving an international call from a friend.
- Knowing who are worthy of my friendship.
Here's to a great week for everyone! Take care, wherever you are.
*** Jenn ***