Afternoon of Monday, our computer's monitor went dysfunctional. It already acted like that a month before, but we were able to revive it. Sadly last Monday, no matter how we try to revive it, we will just see a flat line in the monitor screen. Pfft! For two days, we have no computer to use, but brother can't pinpoint if the problem was the monitor or the socket at the back of the CPU. I really thought it would be the end of our computer, but I am so thankful that this morning, I found the way to make the monitor work - keeping it cool.
Anyway, there are so many things to be thankful for the past week, so here comes the list:
- Being a part of a group of talented photographers and being able to shoot my first pre-nuptial pictures.
- Photowalking with Halie once again.
- Setting foot in La Mesa Ecopark for the first time.
- Shooting butterflies, dragonflies, and other small creatures again.
- Meeting a wonderful inventor who promised to give me his macro lens for point and shoot cameras for free in two months time.
- Meeting a new friend who has keeping me laughing for a week now.
- Finishing a new scrapbook layout.
- Good weather.
- Painting my toenails blue!
- Eating the foods I crave for.
- Hearing the phrase "I love you" again. I just love it!
- Coron, Palawan trip in October pushes through.
- People appreciating my efforts in photography.
- Me, appreciating and loving myself despite my flaws and shortcomings.
*** Jenn ***