- 08 - Mom and I traveled to Bolinao (Pangasinan) with Uncle Pete and his family. They wanted to put up a party before they migrate to the US as well as offer prayers to late grandpa, so they decided to do the party. We arrived around 10 in the evening.
- 09 - Uncle Pete went back to Manila to pick up his friends Mike and Mona, so all of us went to the fish cages to spend the day. Come sunset time, we took a dip at a nearby "island shore."
- 10 - All of us (together with the visitors) went to the beach house rented for the day. It was a fun day at the beach - I snorkeled, "swam" with the fishes, and burned my skin. Late afternoon, we checked two caves.
- 11 - Before going back to the island, I visited the St. James Church. When we reached Aunt Rosa's house, the prayers for grandpa started. Visited his grave, then went to Aunt Jo's house for some chit-chats.
- 12 - Got home around lunch time only to find out our PC has a virus. Worked for the invitations for tomorrow's parties.
- 13 - Attended my nephew's baptism in which I am a godmother then went to Sangkalan Grill for the reception, which is also the despedida party for Uncle Pete and his family. All raved about the invitations I created.
- 26 - Just a day after brother came home from La Union, we all went to Gateway Mall to eat in Italianni's. We used the 2,000 pesos gift certificate sister and I got from the bloggers' event.
- 03 - Went to Burger King E. Rodriguez Sr. branch with mom and brother for the BK bloggers' treat then heard mass at Christ the King Parish. In the afternoon, I attended the orientation for Singles for Christ.
- 09 - Met up with the members of Litratong Pinoy. We did a heritage tour around Intramuros, Manila then finished the tour in Rizal Park.
- 16 - Got accepted for the 2008 WordCamp Philippines. The family had a late lunch at Max's Restaurant
- 23 - Attended the QC Na! Kulinarya, Talento, Atbp. event in Gateway Mall with brother and sister. Brother won a gift pack, sister won an apron (but I was the one given the prize because I was the one who yelled the answer), and I won a Taco Bell burrito. Had photo ops with chefs Him Uy-de Baron and Pixie Sevilla-Santos.
- 06 - Attended 2008 WordCamp Philippines in De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde (Taft Ave., Manila). Met co-scrapper Mabelle at the event and had a photo op with Matt Mullenweg, the man behind Wordpress blogs.
- 07 - Took photos of the first week of Bar Exams, also in Taft.
- 13 - Had a lunch date with Vince - he treated me to lunch in Sbarro (Trinoma branch), watched "The Gravedancers" at the cinema, and before we parted ways, he bought a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for me to take home. Mom celebrated her 59th birthday with a Lord's day here in our house.
- 25 - Went shoe shopping in Isettan then sister and I went to the grounds of Araneta Coliseum to see the happenings for the UAAP Games. We were wearing green and all people thought we were from De La Salle University.
- 27 - Back to Taft Avenue to check the last week of the Bar Exams.
- 05 - CLP Baptism.
- 07 - Sister and I went to the Lung Center Weekend Market to buy foods and footwear as well as meet with my scrapbooking friend Joyleen to get the plastic storages I bought from her.
- 09 - Received the blouse I won from Laarni's blog contest. I gave the blouse to my sister because she was the main reason why I joined the contest.
- 12 - Back to the Lung Center Weekend Market with sister where I bought some footwear.
- 22 - Trip to La Union. Since I cannot visit dad's grave for the All Saints and Souls days, I decided to visit his grave this last week of October.
- 23 - Visited Balaoan Church and Ma-Cho Temple (both in La Union)
- 24 - Visited daddy's grave in the morning then went to the surf site to check out day one of Surf Break 3. Too bad I was alone.
- 26 - Last talk of the CLP then met up with high school friends. Had dinner at Kenny Rogers' Roasters then had chit-chats at Storyland.
- 31 - Mom, sis, and bro traveled to La Union and I start preparing for my trip with K.
- 02 - Met up with K at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Checked in Las Palmas Resort in Malate (Manila) then checked the sunset at the Manila Bay. K also booked flights to Tagbilaran (Bohol) and back to Manila from Dumaguete (Negros Oriental).
- 03 - Visited La Loma Cemetery and Rizal Park. Night time K and I went to the bus terminal where we took the 9PM trip to Vigan (Ilocos Sur).
- 04 - Stayed at the Cordillera Inn in Vigan, went to Bantay Church, Fr. Burgos' House, and Baluarte. Ate dinner at Cafe Leona.
- 05 - Visited Crisologo Museum and Mira Hills then took the 9:30PM bus trip back to Manila.
- 06 - Straight from the bus terminal, K and I went to the airport (terminal 3 of NAIA) where we took the flight to Tagbilaran. Checked in at Dumaluan Resort in Panglao Island.
- 07 - Tour around nearby Bohol tourist spots. Slipped on a steep mound of soil at the Carmen Peak of Chocolate Hills, but had an awesome time nonetheless.
- 08 - Transferred from Dumaluan Beach Resort to Paragayo Resort, still in Panglao Island.
- 09 - Boarded Ocean Jet ferry boat from Tagbilaran to Dumaguete. Roamed around the city.
- 10 - Visited Silliman University and checked out the Wildlife preservation parade which started at the Freedom Park.
- 11 - Took the 9AM flight back to Manila.
- 15 - Attended Precios Meciel's baptism as well as Hero Miel's 3rd birthday. The baptism was held in Sacred Heart Parish (Kamuning, Quezon City), which hold a dear place in my heart because I was baptized there, too.
- 16 - After attending a CLP Baptism in another unit, close SFC friends dropped by the house for some chit chats.
- 21 - First fellowship of my SFC Household. Ate dinner at Yellow Cab Pizza and watched the band Delara played.
- 23 - Attended the SFC Sportsfest in Marikina Sports Complex.
- 26 - Andre booked our flights for the SFC Icon which will take place in Cebu City (Cebu). Thanks!
- 28 - First prayer meeting at Teacher Rhona's place.
- 06 - Checked the flea market at Robinson's Novaliches with mom and sister. Bought the study table which my mom paid 65%.
- 07 - Practice at Dorris' house for the Christmas Party presentation.
- 12 - Practice at Ela's house from 7PM - 2AM of the next day.
- 13 - SFC Christmas Party at the Brittany Poolside. Our team won the presentation. Yey!
- 14 - From the party, we went to Ela's house for a round of drinks and talks.
- 18 - Celebrated sister's 20th birthday at Jay-J's SM Fairview.
- 20 - Attended the Manila Toys and Gifts show with sister at the Megatrade 2 of SM Megamall. Met with fellow shutterbugs "XWhiteshadowZ" and "N70" then sister and I went to St. Francis Square. Got to buy a DVD of Hanson's "Underneath Acoustic Live."
- 21 - Movie marathon with SFC friends here in our house.
- 24 - 25 - Celebrated Christmas day with a wacky, fun photo shoot.
- 26 - Met up with a friend at Gateway Mall.
- 31 - Preparations for New Year's Day.
*** Jenn ***