So many things to be thankful for, I guess I will just do a list for this.
- I have talked about this in my other blogs, and I guess it's about time to talk about this here as well. I have met a man and went out on a date with him twice. I am thankful that despite my appearance, someone dared to ask me out on a date. There's still no formal status as to what our relationship is or where it is leading to, but I am just thankful that someone cares for me. As of the moment, Alvin and I are good friends, no more no less. Alvin, thank you for the calls, for always loading my cell phone with credits.. thank you for treating me out, and thank you for always checking up on me to ask if I am okay. I am happy to be having a friend like you.
- In my Christmas Wish List, I wished for a study table so I could organize my scrapbooking materials. Last Saturday, that wish was granted when my mom bought the table for me. Well, it wasn't really given to me; rather, when we saw that it was on sale, mom agreed to pay for it first then I will just have to pay her next year when I withdraw my money. I didn't want to owe my mom some money so when we got home I paid her 1000 pesos and told her I'd pay the remaining 1500 pesos next year. Mom said that I no longer have to pay her, the 1500 balance (she said) is her Christmas gift for me. Thanks, mommy!
- Last Saturday, too, we were able to check out the flea market and I was able to buy gifts for the godchildren. I still haven't bought presents for my close friends, but I will next week. At least, not only do I have gifts for the godchildren, I also have my outfit for Christmas. Yey!
- Sunday, I was at my co-SFC sister's house to practice for our Christmas Day presentation. It was an ambitious presentation and I am worried if we can do it, but I am thankful to be part of the team. I am also thankful for the CD Ecko gave me as his presnt for our CLP Graduation. He gave a copy of the CD to all of us his batch mates.
- Our neighbor (and my dad's best friend here in the neighborhood) Tito Emer was confined in the hospital because he complained of tummy aches, heartburn, and he'd always vomit the foods he was eating. It was a severe case of hyper acidity, but we were happy and thankful that he was discharged and is now recuperating at home.
- For the good health, for comfortable living, for the life, for the foods, for the friends, and for everything (including problems), I am thankful for it.
ps - the picture in this post was shot by Ecko while we were practicing our presentation for Saturday's Christmas party. Can you read the word we were trying to form? It's one of the things I am thankful for.