- I finally was able to confess my sins. As a Catholic, it's really important to confess sins in a priest, and the sacrament was really overwhelming because I don't get to do this often. I am thankful that I finally mustered a courage to speak up and own my sins.
- I got to personally talk to Dee-Jay minutes before he and his mom fly to Singapore to be with Rianne. It was sad that Rianne didn't survive the coma, but being able to talk to Dee-Jay was a great feeling for me because I was able to send my "pat in the back" through my words. I wasn't able to see him and give him my hugs personally, but I am sure he has felt it through my words.
- We've come to the point in the Christian Life Program wherein it's time for us to receive the power of the Holy Spirit. In this part, all our concerns are lifted up to the Lord and we ask Him to empower us with the Holy Spirit. One line that made me cry so hard, and that is "God has accepted us for who we are." I am thankful that I joined the community, and I am thankful that I have gained new friends who are trying to change for the better as well.
- I received a text message from Ran, one of my co-participant in the Singles for Christ. He asked me if I would want to come with them at the Grotto Church in Bulacan before attending the 10th talk of the CLP on Sunday. I was touched because being five years older than most of the participants, I thought I would be having a hard time being friends with them because of the age gap. I am so thankful for them to consider my company. Thanks for the invite, Ran. Hope we could go to the church on Sunday.
- A day after his sister's death, I was able to chat with Dee-Jay. I am happy to be talking to him and I am happy that he is sharing his thoughts with me. He said that they will be coming back from Singapore next week, and I am more than welcome to attend the funeral in their hometown. I am now preparing my things because after dropping by for Rianne's funeral, I will be heading to my dad's hometown to visit his grave, too. Normally, Filipinos go to the cemeteries every November 01 and 02 to light a candle to their departed loved ones, but since my friend K and I will be going on an out of town vacation starting on November 02, I will just visit daddy earlier.
- My scrapbook friend Joyleen is having a spring cleaning, and I was able to grab her yummy plastic storages for only 600 pesos all in. I know storages like that cost way more than that, so I am very thankful that I got to see her post and was able to have it reserved for me. In a similar topic, my money has been transfered from PayPal to my ATM card, so that means, I can meet Joyleen this Sunday to get the storages. Yey!
- Mom bought a roll-away mattress for me. Ever since I started sleeping in our living room floor (long reason), I have been sleeping in the carpet. The mattress not only gives me comfort, it also makes me feel more loved. I easily fall asleep in the living room than in my room so I opt to sleep on the living room.
- Just this morning, I received the blouse I won from my friend Anne's contest. She recently had a contest in her blog, and I won! The top was small for me, so I will just give it to my sister.
*** Jenn ***